The Project, which is still at its conceptual stage and includes an extensive feasibility study, conceptual design, and a land ready for construction, is available for a future investor wishing to enter the market – quickly and big!
The SBB land covering 24,000 m2 is situated next to the main access road to Sarajevo, leading to the Highway 5C in the direction of Mostar City and the Croatian coast. Located in Blažuj neighborhood - Ilidža Municipality, alongside this road are the biggest shopping centers placed in an area with around 800,000 inhabitants.
On the SBB land, there are already partially completed industrial facilities, which are fully in compliance with the City Planning Scheme and ready for connection to the utility supply systems (water supply, sewage and drainage, gas, electricity, and telephone).
This location is perfect for the investors interested in making a swift entry into BaH’s retail market as well asinto the distribution and storage market, with available access to roads, including auxiliary and service roads.
As regards the type and functionality of design, it is a business trade facility, constructed to satisfy necessary efficiency criteria, and has the following features:
- parking lot for 400 (600) vehicles inside, as well as outside on the ground floor level
- underground floor
- basement and two upper floors linked with elevators and stairs
- direct truck access to the gate
- pedestrian entrance on the 2nd floor
- underground area includes delivery entrance and storage area, connected infrastructure for employees, and an indoor garage space.
1st floor includes a spacious lobby with access to the retail area, airlock rooms, water supply units, cargo elevator and cargo stairway.